Saturday, January 16, 2010

Family and books

Hubby is thankfully okay but we are all very very tired, we spend last night in the ER after he had an allergic reaction to "something" I know official right?

Anyway I am done with my 9th rewrite and now have 117 solid pages of book one, I am still trying to finish of the last little bit, I do not as yet have a publisher, book agent or anything yet (besides of course my personal accountant who would love to quit her full time job and be my full time accountant) as this is my first book and I want it as ready as I can get it before sending it off to anyone. If anyone here has published before please give me any useful information on how to start this process - I am a little nervous.
Book two however is started as of this moment I am not sure whether or not this book set is going to be three books or four everything right now hangs on book two and whether I can fit it all in or not.
Also if anyone lives in , Sweden, Finland, Norway, Scotland or Ireland and would like to tell me about their favorite places, I would be very happy to hear from someone who actually lives there.

The kids are fine and healthy but very tired after last night, we are headed out soon to pick up medicine and the usual life supplies that our life seems to need.


ps. Utah in January at 2 in the morning has the most lovely thick fog, it was the best part of the whole night.

1 comment:

Natalia said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the hubby! I hope he's ok. I had a long night too, but not like yours. As for publishing, my hubby's mom published a book. I'm sure she can give you some advice. You can facebook her (she's on my friends list). Take care and Love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog