Friday, December 18, 2009

Kids & Breakfast


So look who came to town its the friendly neighborhood spiderman! LOL got to love my kids they are just so cute. Wednesday we went to Zoo Lights with the grandparents and the kids had a great time. My Dad and Diane loved seeing our Amur Tiger and her triplets play and boy did they play!


So question If something makes a great man then what does a great man make?




Breakfast!!

Hahahah story is still coming along and I am still working on it everyday. Sorry I have not been on so much I will try to post more often.

1 comment:

TJ said...

The french toast looks great. Doesn't it always taste better when someone else cooks. I love when Bob makes a meal or even a sandwich. Feel the pampering...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog