Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My News

Sorry I have not been on for a while, between the holidays, family time, my hubbies recovery and my most recent fascination I just have not had a lot of time.

So my big news I am writing a book! Ok so I have been trying to write since I was 15 and while my imagination is more fertile that you could ever imagine I have always had a hard time writing things the way I want them to come out. So you see and hear what I see and hear however I have started a fresh attempt. Something I am very excited about so far I have a good solid 9 pages!
However after one week and about 7 revisions I finally have 9 good pages with lots more to come. Even my husband thinks this one has promise.

So if you were wondering if I fell in a hole or jumped off a cliff the answer is nope I just have disappeared inside my head for a while.
Here's hoping I can get this book finished whether anyone publishes it or not I would like to finally be able to end one of my stories.

2 comments:

Natalia said...

Sounds great girl! Good luck and I'm sure you'll do a great job!

Kim said...

Wow! Good luck with the writing. I've always thought maybe someday I'd try to write a children's book. I'll be anxious to follow your progress.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog