Monday, November 7, 2011

Day at Grandma's


My kids getting ready to visit with Grandma and Grandpa


Breakfast for Lunch!
What a hit!
Both Prissy and LittleMan love it!


The snow is all gone from the grandparents home so I took some time to take some of the fall foliage shots!
Have I mentioned how very much I like my new camera?
Love it!
Very easy to use and great beautiful shots!
My last camera I would have to work the shot and take about 30 to get one good one - this one I get a great one almost every time.
As I get better at working the modes and focus every shot will be great!
Day 3 and I am getting much faster at working the settings!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your pics of the kids!

Natalia said...

The kids look so cute! Love all the pics =)

highheeledlife said...

Wonderful photos!! You have capture your little blessings ... and the happiness of a trip to the grandparents.

Hope you little furbaby is doing better soon. They are entertainment with those collars... he is having lots of fun!!

Wishing you a wonderful week..xo HHL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog