About Me

My photo

My life is a crazy, unpredictable, jumbled mess of fun. Each day creating adventures and stories that will last a lifetime 

Monday, November 7, 2011

Day at Grandma's


My kids getting ready to visit with Grandma and Grandpa


Breakfast for Lunch!
What a hit!
Both Prissy and LittleMan love it!


The snow is all gone from the grandparents home so I took some time to take some of the fall foliage shots!
Have I mentioned how very much I like my new camera?
Love it!
Very easy to use and great beautiful shots!
My last camera I would have to work the shot and take about 30 to get one good one - this one I get a great one almost every time.
As I get better at working the modes and focus every shot will be great!
Day 3 and I am getting much faster at working the settings!

4 comments:

Dawn Marie said...

Love your pics of the kids!

Tired Mom said...

The kids look so cute! Love all the pics =)

High Heeled Life said...

Wonderful photos!! You have capture your little blessings ... and the happiness of a trip to the grandparents.

Hope you little furbaby is doing better soon. They are entertainment with those collars... he is having lots of fun!!

Wishing you a wonderful week..xo HHL

Prasetyo said...

Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment here.

Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog too.

Thanks for share,
* Rio Prasetyo *

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog