Monday, March 11, 2013

An Eye Full


So today was a full day of running around.
First off I dropped off Patch for his hair and nail cut appointment.
Then I came home (attempted to clean but didn't).
Ran back to pick him up and run him by the house.
At which time I then had to run to the school grab both kids for their first eye visit.

First off I am not a slacker when it comes to getting things checked but I have paid attention to my children and Prissy has always seemed to have great vision.
It wasn't until this year that G'man started complaining about seeing the board at school.
Then he started getting closer and closer to the TV to watch it.
After talking with his teacher I made an appointment for both of them.

No surprise Prissy has 20/20 vision.
G'man is nearsighted,
but he also has astigmatism in his left eye.
Which can cause blurry vision, tired eyes and cause further damage if left to struggle on.
The good thing is that he will only need to wear the glasses at school.
For sports, summer and around the house he will hand them over to me to take care of.

So the above has a photo of the glasses we ordered and will be here shortly.
I have to say that I LOVE our Shopko eye center!
Our Dr. Broadbend was amazing with G'man. 
Talked him through everything, calmed him down about what was going to happen and was amazingly patient!


Patches before and after photo!
He is so cute!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog