Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Camping Night One

Did I mention that I'm biased to Utah's stunning beauty? That I find our mountains to be gorgeous?
If I haven't I've been lax.
Camping this weekend, the end of summer, Autumn already starting to show signs of starting in the mountains was glorious!
I loved our whole trip. Friends, food and an amazing view.



The sunset over the ridge the first night lit up the entire sky, soft rosy reds, pinks and a light orange hue rounded it out.




Our entire group consisted of 13 people. 9 adults 4 kids. Most of us have been friends for years but there were a few new faces. M is recently engaged to R. Welcome R to the group! Also L & N came along getting to know the rest of the group. L and I've been friends for years, but her life recently changed where she can go on adventures and play again.
If you click on any of the photos you can view them larger. 



No good camping trip would be complete without S'mores!



This was a fairly short trip, we went up Saturday and came home Monday. I still managed over 300 photos, some of which turned out amazing!
More posts to follow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog