Monday, May 14, 2012

10th Anniversary

Now for the rest of the story...
Sorry I have been so busy lately that while my photos and items to post have been compiling I have not had a chance to post them!
The rest of our ten days for our tenth anniversary were wonderful - we did a few game and snack nights, days with friends and of course for the tenth anniversary itself we went out to dinner!

Where?
The Cheesecake Factory!
A great place for an afternoon out with the one you love. ;)

Hubbies dinner from Cheese Cake Factory

Bread
Stuffed mushrooms
Soup and Turkey sandwich
Mocha Cheese cake










My meal
Bead
Bead dipped in the wine sauce of hubbies mushrooms (YUM!)
Spicy wonton appetizer
Turkey avocado sandwich
side salad
Pineapple cheesecake (my fav!)

The company and child free time with my hubby was amazing!
It was great to relax and enjoy the moment.
Thank you again Robert & Margie Walker for watching the kids and always being there for us!

1 comment:

Natalia said...

Man, that food looks good! Glad you were able to enjoy some much needed time together =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog