Friday, May 25, 2012

Patch turns 2!



First off I am sorry I don't have a recent photo - our clippers died - in the middle of my shaving my dog... lets just say he looks really really funny!

What can I say about my dog?
His name is Patch
He is a pure breed Shih Tzu
This is a good thing as my daughter is allergic to dogs and cats (this breed is a real hair so they are more allergy friendly then most)

How we acquired Patch is the real story. We were in the middle of buying our home - in fact we had put down our bid, and were in the middle of closing.
At the time we had moved out of our mobile home (we had a strange arrangement that if we didn't redo the loan after 3 years we could forfeit the mobile back to the park with no penalties)
and were living in my BFF's basement until the closing was final.
My hubbies best friend, Shayne was engaged (now married) to Sarah, her cousin's dog had had a batch of adorable puppies.
I may be biased but I am fairly sure mine was the cutest of them all - however he was bought (down payment paid) TWICE and both times the people said they could not follow through and pay the rest.
Thus they got to talking sent us a few photos of the cutie - after a few days of deciding we went ahead and made arrangements to buy him once our home closed.

We have been thankful ever since then that this little guy came into our lives! He is the PERFECT fit and my 3rd albeit furry baby!
Today he has been as spoiled as any well loved, pampered house dog can become - in other words its been a perfect day in dog terms.

1 comment:

Karen Wesley Writes said...

Cute doggie! I just wanted to say I love the look of your blog. The green grass background is so peaceful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog