Monday, July 16, 2012

4th of July, Parade pt 3


Best band of the whole Magna Parade!


One half naked boy & one mama in the band thanking Jesus that he's not her's!


I don't know about you, but is the 4th of July really the parade you would expect these guys to march in?


He was a good singer...
You would have thought that they would have spell checked.

 My children's future rival high cheer leaders


 My kids future high school cheerleaders 



Kids soccer float

Kid you not going to this parade was like watching on very long commercial with very few "real" parade parts thrown in.
I got a ton of flyers from politicians, dance groups, sports groups, churches... even theaters!

It was a fun parade & my kids had a great time
even better looking though my photos has found me many fun treasures!
I don't know if I will go next year... unless we hop in a friends yard.

Stay tuned for part 4 - more fun to come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog