Thursday, July 12, 2012

Little Man's Bad Night


My son, 7/9/12





He is cute, hyper, loveable, & so much more.
 Last night he had an allergy attack

We have yet to identify what caused his reaction.
At this moment I am guessing a weed.

These photos were taken after the first washing, a herbal bath & children benedryl, had all been applied.

The majority of swelling & redness that had covered both arms & legs had already gone down.




Today the only thing still swollen is the one hand

So I have just finished taking my girl to the allergist and poof! its time to make an appointment for my son!

I do have to say though that this shocked me, I am used to my daughter coming in with hives, rashes and all sorts of other ailments, NOT my son.

Up until now his allergies were hayfever and dyes - now I get the fun of finding out what the heck did this!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog