Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Andy Griffith


Andy Griffith


I grew up with Andy.
I watched both the Andy Griffith Show & Matlock. 

I have to say that he was one of the most talented actors, one of the few whose career was able to move seamlessly from a young actor career to an older actor career.



My all time favorite Andy Griffith movie is, No Time For Sergeants.
The ultimate crazy duo - the laid back and relaxed guy, best buds with the up tight, something to prove, nervous guy.

From the toilet salute to the, spit spit - Any body their?
This is a hilarious show about friendship.


Andy Griffith you will be missed but not forgotten.

Thank you for years of entertainment.

I have learned how to smile and laugh off the things you can't change.
I have learned that no case is hopeless.
I have learned that being a good friend is the most important thing you can be.
I have learned so many things from you over the years, thank you for sharing your life with me.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog