Saturday, November 17, 2012

Party Prizes


So I ended up with a HAND theme - it was by accident I assure you.

So I have Autumn Harvest Hand CreamLime Sugar Hand Scrub, and Sugar Cookie Hand Soap.
To view recipes (all of these are home-made) click the link. I have not added a recipe yet for the Hand soap as I used a concentrated base to make it and not an at home recipe.

I ended up with 19 hand creams, 10 hand soaps and 7 hand scrubs. I will be giving away a super pack of all 3 to the person who spends the most. The rest will be awarded at random to those that attend.

Click here to view the Miche Items. Again for any of my friends that want to buy online the party closes Friday November 23rd.

For those that are coming - its going to be so much fun! I have all the supplies, decorations, food now I just need everyone to show up!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog