Monday, February 27, 2012

Big Day Tomorrow


Tomorrow my girl goes in for her first allergy scratch test.

         This is a huge thing - a painful thing

                         I have been putting this off for a long time

                                           A very long time - like since she was two

                                                              Now, that she is allergic to lidocaine-injection

                                                                                   She also needs dental work

                                                                                                  Badly.


Tomorrow is not going to be a day I am looking forward too
watching what I know will happen
because it's happened to me
I, unlike my daughter, choose not to go back and get the rest of the testing done.

Instead I choose to pay close attention to all the small signs and avoid things that cause problems - without official diagnosis.

My daughter does not get that luxury
her allergies are worse then mine.
 Also without medical records stating what she is allergic too - she can't get the help she needs.

I am not looking forward to tomorrow

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog