Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Five 2/10








Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!

Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!





Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)



1. How often do you shave your legs in the winter?
~ Not very often. I have very fine hair so I don't notice it that much when wearing pants. Mmmm maybe I should shave today...

2. Valentine's Day cards for your spouse: funny or romantic?
Normally I go for cute. Not gushy romantic or ridiculous. I go with something that fits who I am - so that it might mean something more than just words on paper.

3. What are you most looking forward to about spring?
Gardening and my yard projects!

4. What's your favorite way to pamper yourself?
Spending time with my best friend!

5. Does your tax return go into savings or do you spend it instantly?
Vacations, projects, and special presents. So neither do we spend immediately, nor do we put it into savings.

1 comment:

Mae | Postcard Printing Services Online said...

The questions and answers shared here are fun to read. I would love to answer those too if I had my own blog, that is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog