Friday, June 22, 2012

Family Stickers


A read a blog a few weeks ago knocking people like me who place family stickers on their cars.
Her comment, "Really I don't care about your family." was rude, but truthful.

So let me explain.
I didn't buy them or go to the effort of washing the car, arranging the stickers - for you.
I am also sure that every other family that bought and placed stickers on their cars didn't either.

Frankly I don't care if you look, like or hate them - they help me find my car!


See one of these day when (and if) some man marries your cranky bum and you have a few children.
You may buy a "mom" vehicle.
A vehicle that comes normally in 5 different colors and shapes.
So that when you walk out of the grocery store with a cart filled with food and two screaming children and look across a sea of cars - most of which look similar to your own - you can find it quickly.
Why?
Because no two families are the same.
Even the ones that have the same number of people - they choose different types of stickers!

So yes - enjoy your ignorance for really it is bliss - and then you can join our ranks with a sticker family of your own or of course you could get a clown for your car antenna - which I believe is much more tacky but hey! so was your post!


3 comments:

highheeledlife said...

Oh people can be funny human's can't they? I have been seeing these and oh sooooo WANT to get them for my SUV, for basically the same reason to find my vehicle easier; and I think they are fun.

Our's of course will have 2 adults and 3 furbabies ... wonder what that will say? lol ...

Where can these be purchased? xo HHL

Blessed Rain said...

I found mine at Michaels, Joanns also has a good supply, or you can try the esty shops - they have a plethora of different styles.

Heather & Justin said...

Wow I can't believe someone went off on that. people are so funny. I never get how people can get so worked up and bothered by something that has absolutely no effect on them whatsoever. Silly silly people. Go find a cause that actually matters. :)

Heather

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog