Friday, June 22, 2012

Kinder Graduation






Today my son's class had their "graduation" even though they still have one more week of school.
I took over 60 photos! Most of which are up on my facebook under the Magna Elementary Album. If your child was in this class and you would like access to all my photos without my tag on them please send me a message on Facebook - Telisha Garris.




They did several funny songs, poems and went through a sum of what they learned during the year.

 
My son's best friend and Little man enjoying they graduation treats!
This has been one fun year!

2 comments:

Schadenfreude said...

Aw! So cute!!

http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

Heather & Justin said...

ring pops! Such a cutie! good to be young and with a ring pop isn't it?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog