Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day Eight


So I have only lost 5 pds this first week. My hubby, bad hair and all so far has lost 55 pds.
I am not quitting, not giving up. I refuse to allow this weight to remain on my body. I have more extra weight than my six year old daughter weighs. I am not going to let this win!
My bestest friend in the whole world Margie has started helping me editing my book. Soon it will be shiny enough for me to find an agent.
I am fairly confident that I will be able to get my book published once it's ready. I also am fairly confident that I don't want to be pictured on the back cover of my book looking the way I do now.
So that said - to work. This week I we are going camping as a family and Wil and I sticking close to our diets.
No back tracking or slipping for us!

Yeah weight loss!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog