Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Finding an Agent

Yeah my life feels like that!

I am now trying to find a literary agent - who knew what a headache that might turn out to be like. Any ideas on how to write a query letter?
Hmmmm me neither so I am hoping my brilliant and genius husband might finish reading my book so he can help me try to sell it.
Book One is almost done with it's last rewrite I have taken it about as far as I can get it by myself. I now need a agent and more professional help. Book two is still on it's first re write and book three is almost complete I now need to spread my wings and see if I can get my baby to fly.
Please pray for me...my sanity was already at the breaking point and now I decided to add to that this...AHHHHHH!

I love my book my cute little sci fi teen/adult fun book but I am not sure how to get it into the right hands so if there are any literary agents reading this and you would like to browse, peruse or just glance at some of my pages please drop me a line. :')

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog