Monday, March 15, 2010

Diet update


Here is an update and what I have eaten on my diet program for the last three days. Most of the food is pretty tasty and the hunger is held off knowing I can eat again in three hours.
I am drinking huge amounts of water hoping to help my body flush out the junk and speed along my weight loss.
So far I have stayed with salads but I can also have fish and broccoli I am just waiting until the salads get old before I deviate too much right now they taste great.

And yes most of this is pointless babble but I am in need of distractions since I am still slightly hungry ;) so thank you to the wide web world for letting me ramble into the voided nothingness.

Day One's Menu

Morning meal : Strawberry Crunch Bar
Lunch: Cream of broccoli - yuck will not try again for at least a month
Mid snack: Fruit punch
Dinner: 3 cups lettuce salad, 7 oz shredded chicken, 3 tbls dressing, 6 olives and one tiny slice of onion
Dessert: Carmel crunch bar
Late snack: Parmesan cheese puffs

Day Two's Menu

Morning Meal: Lemon Meringue bar
Lunch: Chicken Noodle Soup
Mid snack: Peanut butter bar
Dinner: 3 cups lettuce, 7 oz shredded chicken, 3 tabls dressing, 6 olives and again onion
Dessert: Brownie
Late snack: Honey Mustard Pretzels

Day Three Menu

Morning Meal: Chocolate Mint Crunch bar
Lunch: Parmesan Puffs
Mid snack: Strawberry Crunch bar
Dinner: 3 cups lettuce, 7 oz shredded chicken, 3 tabls dressing, 6 olives and again onion
Dessert: Cinnamon pretzel sticks
Late snack: Cranberry Mango drink

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog