Friday, September 17, 2010

Sick and update


Today has been a day!

I have wanted to sleep and couldn't namely because I have two sick and yet still hyper children!

They changed our closing date to Friday instead of Thursday of next week, but promise that we will have a time and an amount by Monday.

Please pray for us, we need prayer that nothing extra pops up onto our credit score, that the amount we need to close is close to what they are telling us and that nothing else pops up to stop us.

I feel like I have been running a marathon for the last two plus months. I need the finish line and a home.
I can't even begin to describe the amount of confusion and emotional drain it causes to be so up in the air for so long.

I am reminded of the song, "I walk by faith." By Chris Folson

I walk by faith
Each step by faith
To live by faith
I put my trust in You
I wallk by faith
Each step by faith
To live by faith
I put my trust in You

Every step I take
Is a step of faith
No weapon formed against me shall prosper
And every prayer I make
Is a prayer of faith
And if my God is for me
Who can be against me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so drained for you. Wishing you a timely finished.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog