Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hair cuts!



Before
Prissy's hair before we cut it, and yes she is singing along with a musical card. I fully expect that when she is sixteen she will want to kill me for all of these.

After
Isn't she just the cutest girl in the world! She came home from a sleepover the other night with a ton of blue gunk in her hair. Voila! Haircut!

Today is just a finish project day, I have to finish the last of my garden, finish starting my mint plants, finish transplanting my sugar snap peas.
If I am successful at completing even one of these tasks I will post pictures later tonight or tomorrow.
Today I will wear a hat and a large T-shirt to keep my burning to a minimum (this time).
I have not lost much weight lately but have not gained any either - yeah!

To end on a cute note this is how I wish I could sleep every night.

Hahahaha Anne G. My kid sleeps like that all by himself!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog