Friday, April 16, 2010

Family and Friends

Littleman's look says it all!

Yesterday my best friend called me to take her to the hospital. By the time I arrived she had called 911 and I sent her husband off after her staying behind to watch her children.
Now her children cause her constant concern as her oldest girl (Beauty) has autism. Funny enough Beauty is so used to being around me that she didn't seem to care when mom and dad left or the way they left. She just sat on her bikes singing out her ABC's. Her son Macho was the unhappy one and I really couldn't blame him. He had been asleep when all this happened and woke up to find me pulling him out of his crib. For the first couple of seconds he played the if I don't look at her maybe she will go away. Poor him!
Macho really is macho he didn't cry as I moved him from the crib to change him. He did, however, look terrified. After I took him downstairs and put on a Sesame Street movie for them both he calmed down. It helped that I had grabbed his juices and his snacks.
My BFF knew that my family had not been feeling well so she had her sister replace me as soon as possible so I could return to my own family.
I am very happy and relieved that she is fine - minus the high stress in her life.
One a side note about the stress in her life I yelled at her neighbor for causing her more stress about the most stupid thing! How many people really are going to get upset if someone wants to put in a brand new fence at no cost to you? Especially when the old fence is falling down and rotting!
Anyway life moves on and today is a new day!
I have finally lost another pd and am now exactly 200 pds!
One more pd and I will have made my short term goal leaving the 200's behind.
I still have 70 pds more to go but will take this one day at a time keeping my eye on my goal - sexy body!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Rocky said...

Funny thing is, no matter what you think, Wil is always going to think you've got a sexy body haha.

I'm willing to bet that neighbor of theirs is a nasty old lady who doesnt like change. Aka Obama =P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog