Saturday, March 3, 2012

Rites of passage and boys



I don't know if its just a boy thing, an initiation rite or a rite of passage, but some how some things that my boy does seems almost movie script perfect.
Today for the first time in his young life he broke a window.
With a snow ball.



Honestly I have been waiting for this moment ever since he threw his first baseball at the age of two - even then he had a great arm and dead on aim.
This however, was done by a snowball.
A soft squishy, mostly wet snow ball.
I know because I had to clean it up!

These are the moments that I will remember in my old age! I doubt I will ever forget the sheepish face or the, "Mama, I bwoke the window."
Good thing this window was on my list to replace anyway!

Wonder what else my kids have in store for me?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmm wonder if Ill have that to look forward to, my kiddos aim isn't to bad either O.O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog