Saturday, August 22, 2015

Bonfire in the Mountains

Now I know not everyone is as lucky as we are. We live right next to one of the most incredible mountain ranges in the world, the Rocky Mountain's. (I'm 100% biased)




Friendships are built. Memories created. Energy restored. I can't even begin to explain how much fun we have doing absolutely nothing!
My three (hubby and kids) all climbed and fell down the mountain. I wrote, having just started a new book idea.
We planned a future girls night and a future camping trip a few of us are going on in a few weeks.




G'man fell in the stream - a few times. The first time was on accident, pretty sure the other times weren't!
Some days are better than others - this day last week - Extraordinary! 

1 comment:

highheeledlife said...

WOW!!! Looks like so much fun... and I'm certain memories were made ... you are truly blessed XO Celia M. HighHeeledLife

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog