Thursday, August 6, 2015

Uber busy!



I have been crazy busy the past few weeks. I've made a footstool, roofed the chicken coop for winter, built a fence and a feeder with the husband. Gone to Friday nights music & movie in the park with friends. Enjoyed rain and sunshine.
I've taken a myriad of photos. So what I plan to do is break them all up into small mini blogs.
This is the teaser.
I'm scheduling them so hopefully one a day will post for the next full week.

If you click on today's picture you can see the girls (chickens)  having a ton of fun.
We are now averaging 5-7 eggs daily and they are growing in size as well.
Each hen is starting to show their unique personality.
I did have to change one name. Instead of having both an Anne and an Annabeth, I switched Anne to Lizzie.
One day when we get new hens I will use the name Anne, but for now we want to uncomplicate things.

Tomorrow we are watching Box Trolls in the park with our friends Shayne & Sara as well as Lori & Neil. I love spending time with everyone!
Saturday my bestie and I are going to see Pentatonix and Kelly Clarkson - hopefully the storm that is supposed to blow in this weekend will have moved on - especially since its an outdoor concert!!!

The kids are determined to enjoy the last few days before school starts on the 24th and I am working on getting the house set up for another round of online schooling.
Sorry I haven't been updating as much as I used to but for some odd reason it feels like life has just taken off lately and I'm rushing behind it trying to catch up.
With that said - stay tuned!

1 comment:

highheeledlife said...

Telisha it sure sounds like its been a busy BUT fun time around your corner of the world. When I'm at the country house I get fresh eggs from a neighbour down the road - and there really is no comparison. Sometimes I get the Mr. to bring me some farm eggs when he comes into city.

Life has been busy adjusting to being more in the city -- as much as that's what I want it does come with lots of emotions being back here and not being the gal I use to be. A new journey begins.

I hope your friend is doing better and if she has any questions - she is welcome to email me.

Enjoy the remainder of summer ... hugs and blessings, Celia M. - HighHeeledLife.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog