Friday, May 21, 2010

Getting things done

 

Littleman no he is not flashing gang signs this is his being spiderman pose.

 

Miracles do happen!
These are my two sets of leap frog ABC sets and two years later we still have all the letters!
Alright confession I had to pull five of them out from under the stove.
Two from my daughters bathroom and one from under my kitchen table.
HAHAHAHAHA 
They are all there now though and that makes me very happy.

 

My adorable albeit dastardly duo!
Prissy is showing off her hair do - she styled it.
While Little man tells mama just how much he loves spiderman.
Did I mention he thinks he's spiderman?
A few weeks ago he pointed to a tiny spider bite on his arm and then signed to us that
now he was going to turn into spiderman!
Love it!

 

Hubby put up my new jewelry box sorry only one photo cut to size yet
We had lots of projects to do today and some will carry over into tomorrow and Sunday
they are just so large that we will need more than one day to accomplish them all.

 

The inside of my new box.

We are redoing our dining area (sounds much fancier than it is)
and also trying to figure out what is causing my dryer to not work
possibly even replacing it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog