Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mrs. Clause Thriller


Alright so let me say for the record we are not big on Halloween - SEE THIS POST

This year however, since my daughter is in the after school program, she was apart of the school floor show.
Which was her and the rest of the group dancing out to Thriller.
My daughter was Mrs. Clause (mostly because she already had the dress from her cousin) I can say however that her's was THE most original costume in the whole school.

She ROCKED! So proud of her for working so hard to memorize the whole dance!
I can't explain how much she loves the after school program or how many new things she has been able to do or be apart of.

As to the adorable blue eyed cookie monster - he's my friends son!


Also tonight I finished the hand cream for my South of the Border, Miche Party! 19 in total! It is going to be so much fun and the prizes ROCK!



See link off to the side of my page for more information on the upcoming Miche party! We are going to have so much fun!

1 comment:

High Heeled Life said...

Adorable photos!!! ... not much of a Halloween person either. Hugs, C. (HHL)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog