Thursday, April 19, 2012

Gallbladder

 This is going to be a slightly gross, over sharing, TMI sort of post. If you are squeamish or not interested it would be a good idea to move on NOW.

Alright, first off I have not gotten the results back from my gallbladder scan.
Two reasons why
First they have not sent them to my doctor and I am sure that my doctor has once again forgotten. (called twice)
Second - I have not called again to push the issue.

I have a very simple reason for not wanting to push the issue, if I am having stones, and I do need surgery. I would be on a liquid diet for 5-7 days after surgery.
7 days from tomorrow is my 10th anniversary.
I have plans.

They do not involve iv tubs, surgery or not eating. So what I need is a stop gap. Something to get my by another week - and possibly (but unlikely) fully healed.
I bought two bottles of Gallbladder Complete. They came yesterday, after reading through the instructions today I am on a liquid only diet with (bonus!) a laxative.

Tonight before I sleep I can start my first treatment, it needs to be taken between meals and before bed to have full non diluted potency.


So ignore the black bits - I wonder do you think they would let me keep the larger rocks? Is it very horrible for me to say I think they are kinda cool looking?
After my 10th anniversary if there has been little to no change (of if its gotten worse) I will push the issue with my doctor and get whatever it needs taken care of - taken care of.
I promise.
I will also give a review on whether or not this product works.

UPDATE: This was posted 4/19/12, Today is 8/21/12 = 4 months later!

I drank one bottle following instructions completely. 4 months later I have not had any more issues and still have the second bottle sitting in the fridge.
Due to expiration I will be using the second bottle before the upcoming holidays just to make sure I don't have more issues with the richer foods.
That said no pain, no surgery, healthy diet, exercise and I still have my gallbladder!

However, I have not gone back to eating whatever I wanted I have followed closer to the diet as I found on Web MD and a few other gallbladder sites.
I'm in my 30's I am not a teen anymore and as painful as it may be I have to eat for my health!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog