Friday, June 3, 2011

Blessing pour in!

Last night we had a dinner with grandma and after his meeting a visit with grandpa.
They also came bearing gifts!
Their church bought out a daycare that had closed
We have been blessed with all the items they aren't going to keep!


That's right!
A new water table and a ship!



Of course that was not it!



No I don't need or plan on keeping it all
yes I plan to share with friends as well as local churchs
and even the library as we received
2 huge trash bags full of books 
and 2 more full of movies (VHS)

And this is not all!
When we go to visit for Fathers Day
we may get even more!

And yes Patch loves his new door!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that is good to see, I'm glad they thought of you.

Blessed Rain said...

yup - I'll call you later

Nay said...

Have you noticed that everyone's GCF followers have vanished? I can't see who is following either...hmmm...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog