Monday, June 20, 2011

Roses and Awakening



I am not a huge rose person.
However, I do love looking at them.
Today we did shed work
I will do a shed blog tomorrow as we are working on it then as well.

On to an update on my "Path to Me" Quest.

Awakening

This is a very good word for the past week.
I feel like I am waking up - as if my mind has been asleep for the last 6 years.

On the diet eating for blood types I have lost almost 4 pds now.
I have never lost weight so fast and I am very excited.
I have more energy
I feel better.

I am rewriting my books now that I am awake enough to handle the task of really fixing it.
Each day is a new experience.
I also have found a new walking partner
God is good!

I am hoping that getting my head, heart and body straight
that it will take some of the stress off my hubby.
I feel as if I have found my path.
I may only have taken a few steps 
but finding the right path
is most definitely the right first step!


Also my first pick of the summer!
They were SO GOOD!!!

3 comments:

Natalia said...

Love it girl! I'm so happy that you've found something that works for you and is actually making you feel better! Yay!! And those strawberries look awesome! Look at my gardening BFF go! =)

Blessed Rain said...

:) they taste good too!

highheeledlife said...

It does feel great when we reach the path that we are to be on ... I love your choice of word "AWAKENING" .... I thankful that I feel that I too am reaching my path ... and yes God is a wonderful walking companion. Him and his Angels try so hard to get us to listen... wishing you many lovely walks my friend!! ..xo HHL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog