Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Top Ten Foods I Miss


With my new diet - where I eat for my blood type (b) - I have had to give up foods that I love and that (according to this diet) will make me gain weight. And yes before I get a thousand comments that ALL the foods on my NOT list are healthy - I know. I have been following what everyone thinks is "Healthy" and I have gained weight. Cutting these foods I have lost weight. (Only 2 pds but in 1 week)

1. Chicken
2. Avacados
3. Tomatos
4. Coconut
5. Wheat
6. Corn
7. Pumpkins
8. Olives
9. Pepper
10.Peanuts

I am linking to Oh Top Ten by Oh Amanda

top-ten-tuesday.jpg

2 comments:

Nay said...

So what can you eat? I think I'm B+ too!

Blessed Rain said...

This is the link to my food blog
http://garriscooking.blogspot.com/
Where I am posting a TON of info on this diet as well as recipes. Just started so the Eating for B tab only has a few but in one week I have lost almost 3 pds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog