Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Decorations


Christmas decor inside my home


Outside at night 
Will try to do a day photo tomorrow
We would have put up lights this year but our porch light died  
really we have to redo all the electrical in the spring.
For those that want to see Barbie and Ken's Hawaiian Honeymoon here are some photos!

Now don't worry I have not lost my sanity nor am I a huge doll person.
In fact when my sister and I played "Barbie" as kids she was always the minor, the damsel in distress waiting to be rescued. 
Most of the "playing" involved us building huge booby traps and then having He-Man and Rambo battle through everything to "rescue" the girls.

What I am teaching my daughter is not just to have lots of fun with her toys, but how to setup a good photo.
This Christmas she is getting her first camera!
She has been begging for one for months in two days we will see if all the photos lessons I have been trying to teach over the last few months were listened too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog