Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pinesol - Original or Knock off

For those that don't know me personally, I have been broke more often than not in my eight year marriage to my sweetheart. While being poor has brought its own stresses it has also brought many blessings and lessons learned.

You will never and I mean NEVER know who your real friends are like you will when you are having extremely hard times.

During these periods of low income you learn quickly what cheap products are good and what original products are worth buying.

I have bought many different pine-sol knockoffs in recent years from dollar stores to top store knock off''s and I am here to tell you Pine-sol is not that expensive and the knock off''s really are not worth buying.
In fact normally they end up costing more because you have to use more.

Pine-sol original - worth buying
Pine-sol Knockoff (any) NO


ps. I am in no way paid to advertise, promote or review any products. I do so from my own personal beliefs, uses and observances.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog