Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Post 150

I had been hoping to use this post to say "Yay! HOUSE!" 

Yeah, that's not going to happen this week. They want even more paperwork from us and a second contractor to bid on the work for the house!

I want to shoot people - I even found and reviewed a marshmallow gun just for that purpose!

In an effort to unwind and calm down I called and made an appointment for Friday - I am getting on DEPO!
Yes getting this fabulous shot will help me to be happier as I will sleep better at night knowing that no other little miracles are lurking around the corner.
Being 31, married, mother of two and about to launch my first book out into the world I would rather buy the puppy (a few blogs below) than give birth to something that will make me even crazier (hard to believe I know).

With the appointment set and still feeling frustrated about the whole house thing, I took to internet hunting (in between writing some more on book five as the story comes to me.)

I found several things of interest that I will share with you my wonderful friends and readers.

1. New Dress a Day - fun blog. To read an article about this blog click here.

2. I found a fun quiz titled "What body of water are you?"



You Are a Creek






You are a dynamic, energetic person. You tend to change quickly and often.

You are spirited and gleeful. You believe it's important to live a colorful life.

You are also quite brave. You are able to look past your fears.

You have what it takes to be very heroic. If the opportunity arises, you can use your strength.

Now I am still frustrated with our money lenders and with Verizon for not playing nice with each other yet, but at least I have been entertained, hope you have been too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog