Sunday, January 8, 2012

Blessings


Good days, Great moments!

My dastardly duo made a small camp under the kitchen table.
They set up Prissy's laptop (my hubby's very old one) and are watching movies while snacking.

It is always the little things in life that bring the happiest moments.
I thank God everyday for my blessings!


My girl goes in the end of next month to start her first round of allergy testing.
Now I know for fact several of her allergies - others are more broad.
Now, however, it will be official.
Due to the extremeness of some of her allergies she will need to wear an allergy bracelet for the rest of her life.
Right now I like the above the best as it will wear well without itching, chaffing and fits her personality.

I also need to go back to wearing one - I stopped for a long time - but I really do need one.


Right now I am thinking of getting a small one like this and adding to a bracelet I already wear.
I have a few allergies that need to be I.D'd, but nowhere near how many my girl has!
Prissy and I will also need to carry Emergency Cards on us.

When we finally get them I will take photos and post them!

2 comments:

highheeledlife said...

These are brilliant! I am suppose to wear one too for a couple of allergies I have... but they always seemed so ..utilitarian ... now these hearts are a wonderful idea!! Happy Tuesday, xo HHL

Blessed Rain said...

Yeah if I and my girl have to wear them I have been busy searching for some nice ones!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog