Friday, January 20, 2012

Gosh Darn it!

I have a confession to make.
I hate darning
Ironically though
I'm good at it.


See first it's there and then its gone!


Now today I have been YUCKY. I am run down, tired, and I have a migraine. That being the case I set up a small area for me to do some sitting projects.


See? Everything that a person like me needs! Computer, book, coffee and my darning... (yuck)
Now not all socks can be darned, all of my hubbies black ones were to thread bare to darn.
So instead I decided to Recycle, Reduce and ReUSE! Or in this case Re-purpose! 

Pulling inspiration from the toy above

I made my own


Already he loves grabbing it at "the neck" and shaking it! 
Click to enlarge - that way you can see each photo and read the step by step instructions ;)

That's it for the day! I was going to get started on the kid's V-day cards but I don't have anything left in me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog