Monday, November 16, 2009

Art & Dinner photos


So Wil is getting nervous about his up coming surgery, He will go in on Thursday and they will keep him til Friday. Since Autumn can tell when her Papa is nervous she colored these pictures to make him feel better.
Sweet right? The really sad part is I have to leave the kids with Margie for the day since kids aren't allowed in that area of the hospital.
I will have to take a really good book as I will just be sitting and waiting for hours on end - I really hate waiting rooms.




Just thought I would add some photos of dinner BBQ Chicken, macaroni salad and broccoli. While I do understand this is not the best of meals I had marinated the chicken for a full day so it was very juicy, with lots of flavor.
Well I am more exhausted then I can even explain so I will let this be a very short post and I will post again tomorrow :)
Good night to all

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog