Saturday, November 14, 2009

Snow, Bowling & Mcdonalds


Did I mention snow? Lots and lots of snow. I woke up this morning and raked all the leaves off my yard and with the help of my neighbor we put them all away into bags and took a short walk - short because it started snowing on us so we practically ran home.


Then we took the kids to Mcdonald's (yes neighbor kids included)


This was the big kids table where we had our double "date" with our friend Shayne and his girlfriend Sarah.



After that we moved on to a fun couple of hours bowling (hubby, myself, kids, Shayne and Sarah) at Fat Cats.
While I did manage to win we did have to complain about the music - I found it interesting that our table listed the rules of the establishment including watching the foul language while the music over head used words like B!tch, and junk. So upon leaving we mentioned to the management that we would have had a much better time if they had played more appropriate music so that my 6 year would not have to ask us what a b!itch was.
Needless to say it will be awhile before we spend another Saturday afternoon at that establishment.
So now we are back and ready for a much needed rest and I am sure that the rest of the evening will be spent just resting.
I will try to decorate tomorrow after church.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How frustrating to have such language while bowling! They could save that music for a more mature crowd, I'm sure! On a more positive note - I envy your snow. This will be our first year in the South and I miss it already!!

Meredith said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

Looks like (after the hard work) you had fun! Snow? Is that the fuzzy white stuff that's in the movies?? LOL--Texas native here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog