Friday, November 13, 2009

Tea Time with Grandma


So somehow I managed to clean the table, counters, floors, bath the kids, go for my one hour walk and still be ready at 1pm for tea time with Grandma. Trust me its Amazing!!


My clean counter - had to take pictures because tomorrow I am hoping to be able to decorate for Christmas which means this counter will be covered will all my decorations while I try to make it look nice.



And then came Grandma - honestly I am very fortunate to have such a great step mom. She is wonderful with my kids every couple weeks we get together and have tea time.
Today we planned the menu for our Thanksgiving meal and how and when we will spend time with Dawn and David.
However I am really too tired to do anything more but rest and wait for us to do more deep cleaning tomorrow and then the fun part - Decorating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate This Blog